Tuesday, April 18, 2023

From one, to another….

First I install Windows 10. Takes a little over a week to install everything. Then I decide I want to try Windows 11. Again, it takes a week and a day to get my system put back together. Then, I decided that Windows 10 is the way to go, so again I nuke my system from orbit and start over.

I guess it’s a good thing. It keeps me at home and out of trouble. And there are far worse things that I could be doing. I think it could also be I enjoy setting my computer up more than actually using it…..

With my previous HP tower, it was either Windows 7, 8.1 or 10. Currently, I’m running 10 with best of all worlds. With Start11 and WindowBlinds, I’m using a Windows 8 skin and a Windows 7 start menu. Now if I can only stop playing around with the settings….

No comments: