Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Change is in the air….

According to Foreca, it is forecast to hit 69 today. 78 on Friday. And 80 on Saturday. Since I have to sleep through the heat of the day, I thought today would be a good time to set up my AC. Yes, I’ll have to deal with the noise from the compressor, but it’s easier to sleep through that than try and sleep through the heat of the day…

There have been a couple of incidents in the past couple of weeks where I’ve gotten on my usual bus, but it was so late that I’ve missed my connection in Tacoma, and I ended up an hour late. Yes, I’m treading on thin ice with regards to attendance at work. So, on weekdays, I’m now catching the next earlier bus. Which means leaving for work an hour earlier. Which unfortunately means an hour less sleep….

No comments: