Thursday, March 21, 2024

The Last Day….

Thus the last day of my vacation has begun. My cold has hopefully settled down. Fortunately through multiple 4 hour naps, I’ve been able to get enough sleep before the cough woke me up (and kept me awake).

As I mentioned earlier when my vacation started, I f*cked up my computer when my vacation started, so in between napping and watching TV, I’ve been putting my computer back together. My computer pretty much has been on for the past 3 days while I’ve redownloaded all my games from the Epic Games Store, EA Games, GOG, Ubisoft Connect, Amazon Games App, Steam, and Battle.net & Legacy Games. Not to mention the Amazon App Store and now Google Play (Microsoft may have sunsetted Windows Subsystem for Android, but I still have a use for it, and I can make it work).

So tonight’s agenda is finishing putting the computer back together (and hopefully not nuking it form orbit again). And in the background on the TV will be Beat Bobby Flay and whatever is on the Science Channel, and it will end with the opening night of the Indian Premier League…..

No comments: