Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Vacation: Status Update....

 Stayed up all 'night' yesterday (since I work overnight, I tend to sleep during the day). But it was worth it. Took a day trip to the Commons Mall, and met up with my old boss from Mrs. Fields. Caught up over a pretzel, and he wants me to work for him in his current venture. I had to hard pass on it over location. This was the first time that I've been to this mall since the cookie store closed. It is essentially a shell of its former self. While I do want to see small businesses succeed, I just don't think that malls are going to cut it anymore....

So I got home, took a 4 hour nap, got up, ate something, and went back to bed. Today is a really late start on my vacation. I had to do a session of adulting this morning, but the 2 bills are paid. And I'm having my Target run delivered.... Otherwise the rest of day's agenda is just sitting on my ass, watching TV until my brains ooze out of my ears....

No comments: