Thursday, April 11, 2024

Starting to Heat Up Here…

Global Warming is real. But this isn’t going to be a commentary on it. It’s an average spring here. But it’s still spring. And the daytime temps are starting to get up there. It’s still comfortable, shirt-sleeve weather. But the issue is I have to sleep during the day, and I have a western-facing window. And right outside my window is the maintenance yard for Bunce Rental. And my window opens to Pacific Avenue. So when it’s shirt-sleeve weather, I can’t just open my window because while I can sleep through many things, I can’t sleep through the sounds of traffic or unmuffled two stroke engines.

Global Warming is real. And I just set up my air conditioner for the season today. Though I think I can get away with just the fan setting for now….

No comments: