Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Adulting update (also Vacation Day 2: Report)…

While I’m on vacation, I try to keep the adulting to a minimum. It is necessary, yes. But I try to keep the  disruption to my ass sitting to a minimum.

So, I went to Target this morning (never mind the previous spelling. I was on my phone, and that’s how my smart keyboard renders Target). And what I was looking for was under lock and key. And there were no Team Members (it’s been over 25 years since I worked for Target, and that’s what the employees were called back then) around to unlock the case, so I just got a couple of 2 liters of The Nectar Of The Gods and left. Though it did get me out of the house. And because I showed up to the bus stop right as the downtown Tacoma express showed up, and I subsequently connected to the Route 574  right away. Sometimes it’s quicker to go from Parkland to Federal Way than to Lakewood or Puyallup.

Long story short, I didn’t find what I was looking for at Target. I get home, and promptly find and order what I was looking for from Wally World. And I also ordered some socks from Spamazon.

There was also that Executive Email Carpet Bomb I tried with Comcast last night. Got a voicemail from them an hour ago (phone’s on silent for reasons). Maybe I should call them back. Then again I prefer written correspondence for a reason…..

No comments: