Monday, March 19, 2007

The Birth Spasm! It has Occured!

My employers had a baby girl Friday night. Of course this means they're unavailable to work, and so I had to pick up the slack, and work open to close three days in a row (I will not mention where my $day-job is, or where I work at in this blog. Just in case my employers and I don't see eye to eye, and I'm not really in the mood to burn bridges). But anyway, pass the cigars around (or the grog, if you don't smoke), and grin, and feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats and .........



[Remind me not to have Brother Maynard write the blog entries any more]



Oh, and both the Bulldogs and the Cougars choked it in the big dance. Maybe next year. Although, I was surpised the Cougars even had a baseketball team (I mean, it's an indoor sport, and the cheerleaders have no place in the venue to graze). Gonzaga should perhaps try not letting junkies be starters.

No comments: