Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holiday to all

Well, today was Christmas, but I didn't celebrate it.  At least, not today.  My siblings & parents celebrated it at my sisters house on Sunday (but I had to work, so I missed it).  Then, the extended family got together on Christmas eve at my grandmother's (yes, I made it to that one.  The appropriate death threat to my boss guaranteed I got the time off for that).  Anywho, here is the list of some of the plunder I got from the Dread Christmas Pirate Santa & The Underpants Gnomes:

  • A nice fleece hoodie and a cold (though I could do without that one) from my boss.
  • Socks (yes, I did ask them)
  • Table ware (plates, bowls, silverware, etc) for at least 6 (thanks to my sister).
  • Kitchenware from my parents (maybe my Mom wants me to return her pizza cutter &cheese grater).
  • Spam
  • A target gift card (you can never go wrong with that).

And what really took the cake was the gift my cousin gave me:

  • A roll of Aluminum Foil (specifically so I can make a hat with it).

No comments: