Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Die Is Cast

I vote by absentee ballot (kinda sorta the only way to go for me, since I don't drive). The biggest advantage I see from it, aside from the aforementioned transportation issues, is that I can vote at my leisure, and take my time to think over each candidate and/or issue. I've been a registered voter since 1991 (and duly impressed my government and society teacher in high school that I was already a registered voter), and I've voted in every presidential election since 1992. 2008 will be no exception. My absentee ballot arrived today, and I've already voted and it will go in the mail come Monday. In a future post, I may tell who I voted for, but for now all I will say is to go and vote according to your conscience. Something the past two elections have taught is that every vote counts, and the vote you do not cast may cost the election for your cause or candidate.
Technorati Tags:

No comments: