Thursday, October 30, 2008

<Many Censorings Go Here>...

Don't you wish The Anti-Christ wouldn't do such a farking half-assed job? I'm still having problems with my computer going into a reboot loop when I turn it on (as documented here). At first I thought it was a bad network card, so I took it out, and was just using Wi-Fi to connect. I could get the computer to boot up at first, but then I started having problems again.  Analysis of the error logs led me to believe that a video driver was the culprit.  So I went to uninstall the driver and install another one I knew to work, and of course my computer hung.  So finally I nuked my computer from orbit last night.  This is why I have two hard drives.  It makes backing files up so much easier.  Then again, if The Anti-Christ wouldn't do such a half-assed job to begin with then maybe I wouldn't have this problem....

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: