Monday, October 06, 2008

Another rainy day off

It's my day off.  And it's raining, as usual....

And Monday Night Football is on.  It’s gone down the toilet since ESPN took it over, but it’s the only NFL Game I can watch this week.  Maybe I should stop taunting my boss for being a Raiders fan, and I’ll see more Sundays off, but I can’t help myself.  The Raiders just suck, and my boss is just an idiot….  Cricket season starts in a couple of weeks, and I will have something else to taunt him about (my boss is from India, and is a big cricket fan.  India's national cricket team, like the Raiders, sucks as well).

Anyway, it’s in the first quarter of the game, and it looks like the Vikings are going to get raped and pillaged again.  Then again, they just blocked a field goal and returned it for a touchdown….

The Seahawks got massacred yesterday.  That’s all I can say about it.  The referee shoulda stopped the match before they got hurt.  I’m just glad nobody got hurt playing BYE last week.  And where’s the defense.  The offense will eventually put points on the board, but it's really the defense that'll win the game...

And in The New World Order (Mind-Control Division): The Yankees shit-canned Joe Torre.  He still made it to the play-offs.  The Yankees didn't.  The Yankees are idiots (sorry, Igwanarob, but that's the truth...).  But, then again, the Mariners pretty got their asses handed to them on silver platters this year (at least they'll have a good draft pick next year....)

No comments: