Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yet another bunch of random stuff….

This is in part, a make-up post from my old computer being on the fritz, and I wasn’t posting as often as I would.  But here we go:

  1. The Detroit Lions are so bad that they can’t even maul Christians…
  2. Corona Beer tastes like Piss.
  3. Judging from the Magic Blue Smoke I saw coming off of my old computer tonight, I don’t think it will ever work again.  I think I’ll strip it for parts, and see what I can get selling them.
  4. It’s cold outside.  I think it’s because Hell froze over from The Seahawks winning on Sunday.
  5. It’s never a good thing when you go to the pharmacy to get you prescriptions refilled, and you get the wrong persons’ prescription.  Correct me if I’m being delusional, but I do think that all pharmacy technicians should know how to read….
  6. This is the first time in two months I can play Flight Simulator, and MechWarrior, and SimCity, and all manner of my various and sundry games that I couldn’t play due to not having a functional computer (see my previous post).
  7. I wouldn’t say my family is dysfunctional, but this was the happiest Thanksgiving we celebrated.  The only difference was that Mom wasn’t there.
  8. Screw the Christmas Tree.  I want a Festivus Pole.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: