Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a year it’s been….

2008 is about to be no more.  In no particular order, here’s some of what happened:

  • I moved in with my brother.  Again.
  • The Mariners sucked.  Even shit-canning the manager in the middle of the season didn’t do much to bring in wins.  Then again, when you’re in The New World Order (Mind-Control Division), you’re main purpose is not to play baseball.  Shiny Side Out!
  • The Seahawks sucked even worse.  But unlike the Lions, they at least won 3 games.
  • My computer died.  And I got a new one to replace it.
  • I cancelled my AT&T WorldNet account.  Soon after I cancelled, AT&T shut down their internal newsgroups, and fired Gage & Nick.
  • I found out the hard way that there are some pharmacy techs who can’t read, but I eventually got that straightened out.  And some tech probably got ripped a new one as a result.
  • Firefox 3 came out.
  • Google Chrome was released.
  • Obama got elected.  For the first time ever, the leader of the free world will not be a white male draft dodger….
  • Micheal Phelps got so much gold in Beijing that Fort Knox got jealous.
  • I finally got all the ManBearPig references on Fark.  And I’m being super cereal about it….
  • When it comes to my cell phone, I started the year with a Samsung T619.  Then my boss sold me his Motorola Z3.  Then he sold me his T-Mobile Shadow.  I sold the Z3, and the Samsung T619 is now being used by my sister.
  • The Sonics moved to Oklahoma City.  And they still sucked…

I could go on and on, but I’m just too lazy….

No comments: