Thursday, June 25, 2009

So, what’s been happening here?

Well, were do I start….

  • Michael Jackson snuffed it. For all his eccentricities, he was still a person, and death is never a pleasant subject. As for the allegations of pedophilia, he did get his day in court, and the jury said ‘not guilty’ – that is sufficient for me. I remember growing up listening to his music – Beat it, Thriller… He will be missed.
  • Oh, and Farrah Fawcett bought the big one, too.  Whoever says cancer doesn’t kill is full of it…
  • My roommate got an HD TV when we moved in together. And I finally got a HD-DVR box for it. Since there’s a digital cable box in every room in the apartment now, I thought I should get some decent channels for it. My bill’s gonna be through the roof, but it’ll be worth it….
  • I thought tonight was going to be Spaghetti Night. No. My roommate ordered pizza. Again.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: