Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Another new phone….

My T-Mobile Shadow finally died. It didn’t really die. I slid it open at work, and then I had to go take care of a customer, so I closed it, and I heard something snap. The spring that holds the keypad open or closed broke, and for the past two weeks, I’ve been using a rubber band to hold it together.

Today, I got paid. So I went to Wally World. And I was looking at the T-Mobile selections they had there, and I ended up ordering something I though I never would: A CrackBerry Curve (more precisely, a  CrackBerry Curve 8320) It’s a bit different than my previous WIndows Mobile phones. But then again, RIM probably does a better job than The Anti-Christ.

Unlike my Motorola Z3 and my Shadow, I bought this phone new. So I got a protection plan for it, because I don’t have the $500+ to replace it….

No comments: