Sunday, February 02, 2014

Offense vs Defense....

Ok, the Denver Broncos brought the #1 offense in the NFL to the Super Bowl. And the Seahawks brought the #1 defense in the league to the game. Abd there is a reason why defense is what wins games. From the opening play safety too the interception taken to the house, Peyton Manning got his head handed to him on a silver platter. But enough about the Seahawks trouncing the Denver Broncos...

I had to work today. I thought about calling out (unlike previous employers, this one offers paid vacation and sick leave, abd I had accumulated enough of both that I could've called out. But I have these damn ethics, and so I showed up for work. Fortunately, my assigned post was near the tv, so I was able to catch most of the game...

One ring to rule them all, abd the Seahawks have it. For once, Seattle has a professional sports franchise that can not only make it the post season, but they can also not completely choke it...

No comments: