Thursday, August 02, 2018

What I did today…

Yesterday morning, I got a text from my boss at Mrs. Fields to come to the store today and bring in my laptop, too.  I had the day off from my other job (emphasis on the past tense), so I packed my laptop and headed off today. All I had to do was change a couple of prices, reprint the back in 5 minutes sign (a must-have when you’re the only person in the store, and you have to use the can), and print up a new coffee sign.

After that, it was time for lunch, and it was my turn to pay. So, it was Red Robin. Another thing I learned about Red Robin is that sometimes the cheapest burger on the menu is the best one…

Technically, my day off did get pulled out from under me. But I enjoyed lunch today, and a chance to visit with a boss with whom I never get a chance anymore to see (I don’t get to see him that much since I’m full-time at my current job)….

No comments: