Thursday, November 15, 2018

Update on the fiscal front, and some other things…

Paycheck hit my account about an hour ago. So, I decided to pay my bills. Bills are now paid, but ninety percent of my paycheck is gone. Well, not completely ninety percent, but a good chunk of it. I still have money left.

Thanksgiving is next week, and of course, I will be working. Par for the course for my job. I don’t begrudge it, I knew what the deal was when I started with my employer. So I’ll probably celebrate it the day or so before. At Mrs Fields, with Red Robin. Or Chinese takeout. Or even Soylent Green. Don’t know Soylent Green. After all, the taste varies from person to person.

Christmas is coming up next month. Which means Christmas shopping. This year will be a little bit more frugal tha last year, since I cut up most of my credit cards this past spring. But I will still be able to afford it this year. Especially since I no longer shop at Worst Buy. If I can find it at Worst Buy, then I can get it for a lower price at Spamazon, Newegg, or Wally World. Who knows, I may even do some of it at eBay

No comments: