Tuesday, March 17, 2020

EVERYBODY PANIC!

So, apparently the best protection against the corona virus is to build a toilet paper fort… All the stores are apparently out of it. So on my weekend, the agenda to go storm someone’s tp fort. Not really, but you need to use common sense here. In Washington, they’ve closed bars and restaurants, but takeout and delivery are still viable (even Dominos has a great sale going on).

So this is pretty much a Netflix and chill type weekend. I’m not going to go anywhere (I’m still trying to recover from whatever I caught two weeks ago). But I’m feeling better enough that I’ve weaned myself off the cold medication (which people are panic buying unnecessarily now, too). Even, then I notice that when I took it, it would work for 3 hours and then the symptoms would rebound, coming back even worse than before I took it. But beyond the occaisional cough drop, I’m now running natural…

No comments: