Monday, March 23, 2020

On lockdown….

So Governor Insley has now issued a stay at home order to fight the spread of the Covid 19 pandemic. Basically, unless you really need to, stay at home. Not me. Where I work is considered ‘essential infrastructure’ so I have to go to work. But such is life. So for my weekend, the task at hand is Netflix and chill. Or do laundry. Or both…

I did have to take a sick Saturday night. What happened was I went to sit on the throne (at about 7 pm) before getting dressed for work, and I realized I was ‘stuck up’. And it wasn’t going to end easily for me. Unfortunately this was one of those times where I would get in less trouble for calling out in the first place than spend half the night on the throne trying to pass a cork (which I was finally able to at 4 am). And I get yelled at enough at work. So, it was barely mentioned last night when I returned to work, and we got on with the task at hand.

I think I need more fiber…

No comments: