Monday, March 30, 2020

On vacation….

So a few weeks ago, I put in to take last night and tonight off. And it was approved. And it seems like right after it was approved, the Stay At Home orders were issues. So, I’m spending 4 nights Netflixing and Chilling. Initially I took this weekend off for the opening weekend of the Indian Premier League. But again, that went out the window since India is now on a 3 week lockdown. But still, there is a chance to sleep in and stream where I would otherwise work.

Btw, I was able to find toilet paper today while I was in the store (Wally World). But I decided that Taco Tuesday would be on a Sunday, and so I was procuring ingredients for said tacos, and they were out of tortillas. So, it was Nachos instead. And did I mention my brother is a really good cook?…

No comments: