Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Hooray West Indies!

West Indies won the match Sunday morning. Next match in the series starts Thursday morning. And I will be at work all 5 days…

Just finished reinstalling all my software yet again. Between Epic, Steam, Origin, Uplay, Gog, and Amazon, I have way too much crap installed on my computer. But all I seem to do is play Flight Simulator X. On August 18 (my birthday btw) , they will be releasing Flight Simulator 2020. I think I know what I’m getting for my birthday. And since it’s being initially released through the Microsoft store, it’ll be a good reason to keep Windows 10 installed for more that a week. Speaking of which, I had a hunch about why I kept getting bluescreeens in Windows 7, and looked it up. Though about trying it out again. But in the end, it was going to be the same thing, and I’d end up wiping everything and starting over for nothing. So I left it at that.

No comments: