Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Feeling kinda lazy today…

It’s my weekend. Actually the middle of it. Main tower is out of order (see the last few posts in this blog for all the details). So I’m typing this up on my TV (remember my previous tower was repurposed as my Blu-Ray drive/media center, and hooked up to my TV). And because I have a TV tuner hooked up to my second tower, I can watch TV on my TV (yes, I can switch the input to my cable box, but there’s no fun in that).

Anyway, I’m doing my best to stay at home today. I’m having my Target run delivered. I’ve already made my only (hopefully) run to the grocery store.

The past weekend, the sun came out. Really bright and sunny. And since I have a western facing bedroom window, and I have to sleep during the day, this means that the air conditioner is back up and running. I don’t have my main computer, but my room is still cool…

No comments: