Sunday, August 28, 2022

More fun with public transportation….

Got to the bus stop on time tonight. I had seen on the Onebusaway that my bus was a little late, but I still have to try…So I get to the bus stop, and it keeps getting later and later. To the point that I’m now going to miss my connection in Tacoma to get to work. So I’ve called out. Again. There were no notifications of a missed trip or detour for this run.

But this isn’t the only time recently that Pierce Transit has dropped the ball. There is ongoing construction going on in Downtown Tacoma that is requiring detours for every downtown Tacoma route. And there are no maps, no guidelines, nor are there any clearly marked stops. Fortunately, I found that out on the way home (rather than coming in). So I’ve been making connection outside of downtown Tacoma. But tonight, I can’t make it there at all….

Sorry co-workers. The spirit is willing. But Pierce Transit isn’t having any of it…

No comments: