Monday, August 15, 2022

Vacation Update, Day 2:

Took a four hour nap last night. Which is why I’m still up right now. My sister came by, and we went out to lunch at Red Robin. Apparently she had intended to pay, but per my habit I had already paid for the meal (Red Robin now has a terminal at each table so you can settle your check right then and their). We then went to Sumner specifically to 7-11 to visit with my old boss form Mrs. Fields. A stop at Safeway on the way home (I wanted to look at their deli, bought the line was too long and prices too high).

So, I’m going to bed soon. For day 3, the agenda is currently just stream and chill….

Edit: I should also add that today is my 5 year anniversary with my current employer. And yes, I did plan my vacation deliberately so that I’d be off on both my work anniversary and my birthday. It’s good to have a job, and if the job has paid vacation, then it’s good to use it…

No comments: