Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Shove Bread Up A Turkey’s Ass Day….

Today is Thanksgiving. Normally I’d be at work right now, but they give the overnight crew Wednesday night off (which is usually my Monday). Last year, they just gave me a three day weekend. This year, they just shifted my weekend. So I’m off tonight…

Normally my brother cooks Thanksgiving dinner, but he got invited out. And I have to work Thanksgiving night (related to Black Friday and working overnights). And my sister is having her Thanksgiving dinner right when I’m sleeping and getting ready to go to work. So I bought some sliced turkey breast at least for a sandwich. And I’m out of bread. C’est la vie….

So it doesn’t matter if you’re celebrating with turkey, ham, Soylent Green, or pizza rolls, have a happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: