Friday, August 18, 2023

So I got a text from my brother this morning….

This morning while I was ‘adulting’ in Wally World I got a text from my brother asking what I wanted for dinner tonight. A thought about the matter, and I replied spaghetti. Then I added ‘or spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam, and spam’ (think the spam sketch). So he came home, and I snuck a peak into his shopping bag and saw spaghetti noodles. So, a while later, and I stick my head into the kitchen and he’s chopping and sauteing. And I noticed something different. He’s making spaghetti. With spam. What started as a gag text went full UNO reverse. Oh well. Live and learn. And it was good. In fact it was even better than his normal spaghetti.

BTW, it was my birthday today. Received lots of well-wishes on Facebook, and I tried to respond to them all.

So tonight is the last night of my vacation. All things must come to an end. But I only have to work 2 nights, and then my regular weekend starts….

No comments: