Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Vacation: Day 3….

Nothing is on the agenda and I think will be the day that I actually achieve it. Finally got to Wally World this morning (since my circadian rhythm is fucked up, that counts as yesterday). The heat of the day has past and the AC is finally cooling my room down to a livable temperature. Even with both AC’s going, my apartment is still in the 80’s when the heat of the day hits. The AC in my room is generally good for bringing the temperature down about 20 degrees compared to what it is outside. So at about 5-ish when it finally got too hot for me to sleep, and I see that my AC has it down to 78, that tells me that we’re pushing three figures outside. In a semi-related story, I can’t sleep if it’s the mid 70’s or higher…. I think a nap attack will in order later on tonight…

No comments: