Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Vacation: Day 1 Update...

 Got home about an hour late. Actually even later than that, as I had to take the side trip through Puyallup, and so I got off the bus on Pacific Avenue right when that trip was cancelled. So I walked the final 24 blocks home. Right when it was getting into the '80s (yay heat waves).

So I get home and my first official act of my vacation was to peel off all my clothes and take a shower. And turn on both AC's.

Then I did the stupid. Decided I wanted to run Windows 10 more than Windows 11. And so I nuked it. Again. But on the bright side of this is that there was a recent major update of Mozilla Thunderbird, and I was able to get it to play nice with my google calendar and contacts (again)....

Woke up earlier this evening and ordered pizza. It is currently 2:20 in the morning (still on the work overnights, sleep during the day routine). The remainder of my 'day' will probably be watching TV, and a possible trip to Wally World and laundry run later in the morning....

Vacation: Resume...

No comments: