Sunday, April 17, 2016

So, it looks like...

It looks like I'm getting a new video card. I turned my computer on this morning, and Windows wouldn't load. Well, it mostly loaded, and then when I went to login, it would reboot. Since I go to the logon screen, I could tell it wasn't a Windows issue. I wiped it, and then installed Windows 8.1 off the System Recovery Screen. Logged on again, (or at least I attempted to), and then I get reboot loop again. Reseat the video card, and again I have reboots. So, I pull the whole card out and plug my monitor into my onboard video slot. And it works. So my XFX Radeon HD7750 video card is gone. Anyway, I've gone to Newegg, and I've ordered my replacement. It should be here Tuesday. As well as a replacement power supply....

And I just finished rebuilding my system. I get to do it again. My luck...

No comments: