Sunday, April 17, 2016

Just when I realize....

With the last three posts or so about my computer going nuts on me (long story short: have to replace video card), I finished 'moving in' to phone. Usually, I flash the ROM, then I install all my apps, from the Google Play store and Spamazon. There are also a few that I sideload. Then I tweak. I suppose since I have Titanium Backup Pro (and the pro key), I could just back up all my settings, and be done with it. But there is something to be said about setting up my phone like new. There are always new things I want to try. Sometimes the changes are for the better, but there are times (usually) when it blows up in my face. I guess that's why I keep at least three ROM installers on my phone (and yes, I've decided to flash a ROM on my phone while on the bus home).

Irony: Tonight, I finish signing in to all my apps, and setting shortcuts on my phone, and now I have to start over on my computer....

No comments: