Sunday, April 10, 2016

So I was reinstalling some games today….

So, after my last system rebuild last week, I was reinstalling my games this morning, and I realized my Halo Cd-Rom has disappeared. I can’t find it anywhere. With the garbage can slo close to my desk shelf where I keep it, it was probably inadvertently thrown out. I think I need to replace it. So I log on to Spamazon, and not only do they have it, but they also have Halo 2 as well. It was originally compatible with Windows Vista. Windows 10 is later and better than Vista, so it should work. Yes, I know that Gamespy and games for Windows Live are gone, but I was never an online gamer.

Of course, we all what will probably happen is when the new games arrive, I’ll find my old CD-Rom…

BTW, Star Wars Rogue Squadron was released on Steam recently.

No comments: