Monday, April 04, 2016

I suppose this could be a good thing….

It is never a good thing to forget to pay your bills. Late fees. Higher interest rates. Getting your services cut off. None of it is good. I’ve had my share of those (fortunately, I’m caught up now).

But what about forgetting you’ve already paid your bills? I just logged in to pay the electric bill, and apparently I paid it already. Or at least I hope so, since the balance is zero. It also happened when I paid another credit card recently. Though in that case, I just made another payment.

Generally it is wise to keep track of when your bills are due, and when you pay them. But I guess if you needed to forget something, it would probably be better to forget that you paid a bill already than to forget to pay it altogether…

No comments: