Thursday, December 28, 2006

I know it's a wee bit late, but....

The Seahawks are NFC Western Division Champs again! They had a really kick-ass first half to this season, but they've been choking of late. I can understand them getting beat by the Cardinals (after all, they don't wear helmets and pads, they wear mitres and choir dress, and you really can't beat up clergy). The Chargers game, on the other hand, should have been won, were it not for that one play in last thirty seconds. But you go to hand it to the defense for keeping us in the game, even when the offense wasn't able to put points on the board (the saying goes, "The offense sells the tickets, but it's the defense who wins games.")

At least the Seahawks will get one more week to choke. Although the M.O. for the Seahawks in the playoffs has been either to choke in the first round, or go all the way to the Super Bowl. And the choke.

But, anyday, football is still better than The New World Order (Mind-Control Division). All the times I try to watch Baseball, I end up falling asleep on the couch. When I wake up, all my aluminium foil is gone, I have thoughts that Belgium actually does exist, and AT&T Ellen Norberg (a known Mind-Control Agent) is always nearby.


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: