Monday, January 26, 2009

Gee, that was quick….

Lately I’ve been having problems with my phone syncing to my computer.  Yes, my phone runs Windows Mobile (so I guess I should that The Anti-Christ for that one), so there’s my problem right there…

Anyway, I decided to clear the phone out tonight, and reinstall everything (this included uninstalling/reinstalling ActiveSync).  On my computer, this would imply at least 2-3 days before I could safely surf the internet, and almost a month before all my software would be reinstalled and I would ‘moved in’ to the computer.  On my phone, I had everything reinstalled in 20 minutes.  It took slightly longer to set my email up, and I still need to tweak the theme.  But what’s going to take the longest time is I have to reload all my music…  And that was what was causing me the problems originally.

No comments: