Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's that time of year

It's April 15 today. The day we all render unto Ceasar. I originally thought of filing an extension this year mainly because my tax forms were at home, and my W-2s were at work, but I decided to come in way too early and file them. As bad as a reputation the IRS has, the late payment interest is actually less than the average credit card. And in all my dealings with them, well let's just say that I've deal with worse creditors.....

As for the rest of the story, I'll invoke the fifth for now...

2 comments:

IgwanaRob said...

The 5th eh? So no New TV (Refund) this year?

:-p

Roger Bryant said...

No refund this year. My roommate/brother bought a hi-def set last fall so I don't need a new TV. However if you wisk to donate one, I will gladly humble myself and accept your charity...