Monday, November 01, 2010

So I got to pull candy detail yesterday…

Being a full-blown, type I diabetic, I relish the opportunity to make sure as many other children share my suffering, too.  I had to work yesterday, but my employer decided to participate in the distribution of candy, and I was given the detail. It was worth it, even though I had to give it all of my Sunday football (even the Sounders FC…). Boss went to Costco, and I thought an adequate supply was purchased (and not too shabby, either. We had standard dum-dums, full size tootsie rolls, mini tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, and a few others). I was given strict orders of only one piece of candy per child. Period.

And we still ran out of candy within a half hour…

I saw a few Marios, 2 Luigis, only 3 of The Chosen People, and 4 kids dressed up as Al Lewis

No comments: