Sunday, November 07, 2010

What a lovely weekend….

Normally I work Saturday and Sunday. SO i usually miss all the football (with the exception of Monday Night Football…). My tradition was to take one Sunday off during football season, to get my football fix. There were a few unexpected changes in my schedule the past week, and my boss offered me today off. So I took it. Yesterday the Huskies and the Cougars got massacred. Not much disappointment there.

I wake up this morning and fire up the boob tube. The Seahawks gave up 28 points in the first quarter. There were probably some bad calls, but for the most part the penalties were our fault. On the bright side, we’re still .500, no small feat considering the previous seasons we’ve had.

Som I’m now watching the Sounders FC vs the LA Galaxy. They have to score 4 goals in the next 45 minutes to continue. Let’s be realisitic. It was a good season (I mean making the post-season both times in your first two years is no small feat).

Edit: the Sounders FC have finally scored a goal in the 86th minute. Now they need 2 more in the next 5 minutes to tie, 3 more to win…

Oh, well there’s always the Monday Night game tomorrow….

No comments: