Monday, November 01, 2010

This says it best…

I am abstaining from voting this year. I like to vote on issues, and a candidate’s position on them, not on what said candidate says about his/her opponents. This year especially, there has been nothing but attack ads, special interest money, and smoke & mirrors from all the candidates. I can see your bull-shitting me. And so is your opponent. Hey, guess what. I’m not voting for either of you.

So, this year, my absentee ballot will go unmarked and unvoted. I will vote my conscience when I feel compelled to do so, but in this election, my conscience tells me that neither Patty Murray nor Dino Rossi deserve my vote.

If you can’t say anything nice about your opponent, then please shut your fucking pie-hole.

Some things have never changed….

No comments: