Monday, January 04, 2016

What to do now?…

It’s Monday Night. The time when I’m running about getting ready to go to work tomorrow. With Discovery Channel on the tv. And then I realized it. I wasn’t watching Monday Night Football. Football season is over. It’s now the playoffs. And the Seahawks are favoured to win. On the road.

Mental note: tell HR at work that football season is now over, and I can work on Sundays if needed. Actually they do know that I’ll work on Sundays, and I have. Though with Sundays off, I can avoid dealing with Pierce Transit sunday schedules. Where I’d normally make a connection within 5 minutes on a weekday, on Sundays, I have wait upto 30 minutes to make my connections. Or I have to walk 4.5+ miles

So, what should I do now? I guess get ready for work and go to bed….

No comments: