Saturday, February 11, 2017

From Frustration, a plus…

Wiped my tower. This time, to partition my hard drive to make space for Linux. And I replaced my Wi-Fi card, this time to one with bluetooth, as well (the now-retired usb dongle has now been thrown out).

As aprt of the reinstallation, I went to reinstall and activate my CyberLink PowerDVD and Power2GO. And I got a rude messgae that I had hit the limit for allowed activiations. So I fired up the web browser, and sent a letter to tech support. And then I realized they had a special. I paid $200.00+ for my two programs last year. And CyberLink had a package deal where I could get the current versions for only a quarter of what I originally paid for them. So, I just bought the current versions. And secured the product keys in a safe place….

No comments: