Wednesday, October 25, 2017

So, about last week…

So, if you may remember the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update came out last week, and I went to try it. Used the Media Creation tool to download and configured a USB drive. I even made sure I had my hardware drivers on it, so I could be ready to go from the start. And then I decided to do a clean install. So, I nuked my perfectly working Windows 8.1 install, and then installed it. And it turns out that I had downloaded the previous version (the Spring Creators Update).  So, I did what any responsible computer owner would do (besides redownload the update): I nuked the computer again, this time going with Windows 7. Tonight, I’ve just brought my computer back to the way it was when I last nuked it…

Though, I’m going to miss the spell-checker in Open Live Writer.

BTW, I haven’t even touched my laptop, yet.

No comments: