Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Christmas has come and gone….

Tonight was the official Bryant Christmas celebration. I did my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving, and as soon as I brought my packages home, I promptly forgot who was getting what. So I didn’t bother wrapping them, and I ended up just giving them out at random. But everyone was happy, and I learned a valuable lesson (never do my shopping that far out early again). But all my Blu-Rays and gift cards made it to recipients. And I even gave away my spare present (one of my Christmas shopping traditions, is to buy for everyone on my list, and then shop for one person extra, in case someone extra shows up so they don’t have to be left out).

Christmas has come. And now it’s gone. Good food was had, and a good time was had too. And yes, Pizza is a quite appropriate holiday meal. Though this will be all the celebrating I’ll be doing this season since I have to work New Years’ Eve and New Years’ Day. Perhaps I shouldn’t have told my boss that I quit drinking for years ago….

No comments: