Thursday, September 13, 2018

Not much happened on my weekend…

Not much has happened on my weekend these past two ‘days’. I have found a way to have an day off on my weekend (I work nights now, btw"). Basically my Friday is Tuesday morning. I try to run my errands on the way home. Tuesday I then go to sleep all day (making a point to turn my alarm off). Wake up in the evening, and I start my laundry.  About 2 am Wednesday morning, I go to bed again, for about 4 hours. That gets me up Wednesday morning, and I’m awake enough to have an actual ‘day’ off. If I need to take day to go mall-ratting, or just enjoy a cup of coffee in downtown Seattle, this is when I do it. Late Thursday afternoon (about 7-ish), I’ll take another 4 hout nap, and then I’ll stay up until late Thursday morning, when I’ll go to bed to wake up to go to work.

It is a little complicated, but it enables me to have an actual day off, and still have my circadian rhythm set for working night shifts….

No comments: