Thursday, September 27, 2018

Yet another weekend ends….

Still sick. I think I’m going to skip the flu shot this year. Just because I think I’ve already had it this year. For the most part, I can manage it now without any medications. Though if I can devote more than 8 hours to sleeping, I will be properly dosing the Nyquil. Well, not Nyquil, but the Wally World house brand equivalent.

Tried to buy a legitimate Windows 10 license for my computer. So, I went to the Microsoft store and ordered the download version. I paid for it via PayPal. I was intending to use my PayPal line of credit (which is how paid for my laptop Windows upgrade). But instead they drew it from my checking account. So, my account is currently overdrawn. But I will learn from my mistake, and own up to it. In a side note, my tower will have a legitimate Windows 10 install. But that will have to wait till next weekend. I am getting things ready though for it.

What I’ve been doing that past couple of weeks it switching my sleep schedule to port-and-starboard so I can have one day off with daylight. But I think next week, I think I’ll just sleep during the day, and stay up relatively late. I will adjust….

No comments: