Thursday, January 17, 2019

Have you seen my voice?

Caught cold right before Christmas. Was sick enough that I had to take a sick day right before Christmas, but I held up. The symptoms have pretty much subsided except for the annoying cough. I could deal with the cough as it was productive, and I figured if it’s bringing up the crud, I’ll be over it soon. But last week, I realized that I’m hoarse. And I’ve been hoarse for a while. So I ended up taking a sick day Monday night to self medicate with my supply of tea. Then with my ensuing two day weekend, that gave me three days off to get my voice back. My voice isn’t completely back, and I’m still coughing up crud, but I’m feeling better. I may just bring my tea to work, and see if my boss will let me bring my thermos with me while I’m at work. May not happen, but it doesn’t hurt to ask…

Yes, I’m a fan of AC/DC, but I’ll do without the Brian Johnson voice….

No comments: