Thursday, January 10, 2019

Today is payday…

Today is payday. I’m getting paid. It’s not that much. I’m not going to be rich by any means. But it is a fair paycheck (despite all the rumors on the internet, my employer is actually very fair). But there are about 800,000 Federal Employees who are currently furloughed and/or are working without pay (tomorrow will be a missed payday for them). Because President Cheetos-Face wants his fucking wall. And he’s sticking it to innocent third parties. I may not hold the TSA in the highest of esteem, but they are workers and they deserve to be paid for their labors. For the most part, the supposed wall is a waste of money, and there are more effective ways of securing the southern border. But he needs to feed his racist ego, and he doesn’t care who gets hurt.

But I really think that his days are numbered. Apparently there is even more evidence on collusion with the Russians. But Mueller is being thorough in his probe, and there are no leaks. So I have to wait and watch for now.

The sooner President Cheetos-Face is lawfully removed from office the better we’ll be. The best description I can give of his administration is corrupt….

No comments: