Sunday, March 03, 2019

Day off on my vacation….

With the way the schedule was written at Mrs Fields, I have today off. Let me repeat this: I HAD SUNDAY OFF. Which means I had the Vizio 55” on with various and sundry Association Football matches on. Starting off with the English Premier League. Then I caught a Bundesliga match (Stuttgart vs. Hannover 96). The there was some Hockey. And Rugby 7s. And Cactus League (the Mariners won today, btw). And now I’m watching MLS (specifically LA FC vs. Sporting KC). The one thing that stands out with the match tonight is that it’s still only the first half, and Sporting KC already has 5 yellow cards. That will come back to haunt you when the ref starts handing out red cards.

I can now honestly say that I’m now a fan of another sport: Rugby Union…

No comments: