Wednesday, April 15, 2020

So they passed a stimulus package last month…

Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, they passed an economic stimulus package, and one of the things that they had was a $1200 payment to everyone. And I got mine this morning. And it lasted 30 minutes. I’m not worried. I paid my bills. All of them. And I have another paycheck (my regular one from work) coming tomorrow. And since all the bills that were going to be paid out it, it’s pretty much free and clear.

I use my email inbox to keep track of what needs to be paid and when. When I get a statement notice, it stays in my inbox until I pay it when it gets archived. Because of due date throughout the month, there are usually at least two or three bills in my inbox at any given time.

This is the first time my inbox has been bill free in ages. At least until I get the next account statement…

No comments: