Wednesday, September 01, 2021

Purging the desk….

After I added the second monitor, I had to clean the desk a little bit. Just a general de-cluttering. For the past 7 years, there has been some sort of coffeemaker on my desk. First there was the 4 cup minimaker. And then a couple of years ago I got a full sized one that could also do k-cups. I never really brewed the full-sized pot (something to do with it being plugged into the same circuit as the computer and the AC and tripping the breaker in my brother’s room). And today, I realized that I don’t need my stash of tea in my room anymore. So that’s out in the kitchen now. And I’ve just now taken down the TV tray that sat right beside me. I can pull it back out if I need the laptop again, but until then my room doesn’t need the clutter….

No comments: